Ask one of our physiotherapists how they can help you
What is Custom Orthotics?
Orthotics are custom-made orthopaedic devices that fit comfortably inside shoes.
They are designed to correct various biomechanical problems by realigning and stabilising the bones in the feet, so as to prevent or rehabilitate lower limb and lower back injuries.
You should consider a foot analysis / GaitScan if you:
- Play sports, especially those that involve running
- Spend a large portion of the day on your feet, perhaps for work
- Have a medical condition that affects the way you walk
- Notice uneven shoe wear
- Trip frequently when walking
- Experience reoccurring pain in your lower limbs or lower back, whether it be muscular or skeletal
- Walk with your toes pointing inwards or outwards
- Have one leg shorter than the other