Ask one of our physiotherapists how they can help you
What is Custom Orthotics?
Orthotics are custom-made orthopaedic devices that fit comfortably inside shoes. They are designed to correct various biomechanical problems by realigning and stabilising the bones in the feet, so as to prevent or rehabilitate lower limb and lower back injuries.
You should consider a foot analysis / GaitScan if you:
- Play sports, especially those that involve running
- Spend a large portion of the day on your feet, perhaps for work
- Have a medical condition that affects the way you walk
- Notice uneven shoe wear
- Trip frequently when walking
- Experience reoccurring pain in your lower limbs or lower back, whether it be muscular or skeletal
- Walk with your toes pointing inwards or outwards
- Have one leg shorter than the other
Save $185 on Orthotics
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pro-Fit Physio & Allied Health Centre begins this promotion on 16 Monday 2019 | 20% discount only applies to your first pair of Orthotics | Free foot assessment will be done only with a purchase of a pair of Orthotics | the assessment is conducted by a highly qualified and experienced physiotherapist. | The offer is valid until 31 December 2019.